Donate to Infrastructure
- This cause will contribute to improving children's learning conditions, it will also help children to remain in a hygienic environment
- The project will impact the lives of 60 children between the ages of 4 and 5 in the village
- This cause will allow children to be in a clean and healthy place, they will get less dirty and their health will improve, and they will also have motivation
- The church is preparing to start the project and has 200 children from the initial stage.
- The project will benefit 200 children from the initial stage.
- By having this learning corner, children will be able to fit in better, lose shyness and fear of learning.
- Our church wants to improve a safe and secure place to start classes where students can learn instead.
- This project will reach 200 families who are interested in participating and we want to buy materials such as: Block, cement, iron, sheets and others
- Improve the classrooms and build an office where it will generate additional income so that the children continue to school.
- Build a retaining wall to protect our church which serves 340 children, plus 15 nearby homes from flooding
- Help to cover costs of an engineer so we can ensure the construction plans are safe
- Rainy season is currently dangerous from May-October; during a large storm in 2021 a large rock broke our retaining wall and our building and 15 homes flooded
- The purpose of this project is to upgrade the proper functioning of the bathrooms and to have furniture and administrative equipment.
- Our church supports 200 children with an educational and training approach, dependent on the administrative part of the program.
- Bathrooms are important for children so they can fulfill their bodily needs. Our church also needs to do good administrative work with the resources we have.
- Our church is raising funds to start a roofing project for patios and outdoor dining rooms to carry out different activities
- This project will reach the children and community from our church
- We provide learning activities and social service to our church and community
Remodeling and Educational Equipment
This cause seeks to significantly improve the conditions in which children receive classes. Currently there are classrooms built of pine wood and dirt floors. We want to offer our children a healthy and pleasant environment, with a living room with cement floor. This project will benefit a total of 60 children. The construction area is 48 m2 with block walls, cement floors and sheet roof. Likewise, we want to equip the classroom with 30 desks for children under 5 years old; it is also desired to have a white board. In this way, our children will be able to receive their classes in a healthy, clean, safe and comfortable environment, so that they have the motivation to return and continue learning.